July 18, 2011

Pumpkin Pie

This Pumpkin Pie is so special! It's kind of weird to say by myself, BUT!! I had never had SUCH A YUMMY Pumpkin Pie like this in my life!! I think the usage of condensed milk makes this so special. Sweet, but not overly sweet. Very sophisticated flavor!  I HAVE TO share the recipe with you. It is so easy like you won't believe. I hope you can try soon!!! 

Prep Time: 15 min
Start to Finish: 1 hr 15 min

Ingredients:

1 (15oz) can pumpkin puree
1 (14oz) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 eggs
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
 
1 ready-use pie crust (9 inch)
Direction:

1. Preheat oven to 425F degree. Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk,  eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl until smooth. Pour into crust. Bake 15 minutes.


2. Reduce oven temperature to 350F degree and continue baking 40-45 min or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean. Cool. Garnish with cool whip! The more the better :D

1 comments:

Stephanie Nichole said...

Im in love with this so so so much! <3 pumpkin pie!!

Post a Comment