April 17, 2012

26 weeks

Today marks 26w4d. I am in between monthly OB app so no updates on babies. I just wanted to post pictures of my belly today!

22w5d
24w5d
26w4d
Babies should be weighing about 4lbs all together by now. I certainly feel heavier than 2 weeks ago. I feel babies moving all the time, not just kicks but when the one lifts her butt up or the other one moving her head around. They are active during the day when I am working and talking, but quiet when I am not talking or resting. At night they seem to sleep with me. They don't wake me up by moving around.
um, my husband's big truck, I no longer be able to get in it. It's too high!



2 comments:

BB said...

You belly is really coming along!! And WOW!! No way you can get in your husband's truck now. Glad you & the babies are doing well.

The Queen of Frogs said...

Glad to read that you and your baby girls are doing well! Hope you have good luck finding the perfect hospital ;)

Post a Comment